- Because of the pandemic, we are not able to meet at the Senior Center in person as we did for years. Using the magic of our computers (or other devices) and Zoom, we are now able to continue to bring you programs of interest in your home.
- New programs are lined up for this fall and winter. Monthly schedules and weekly reminders will continue to be sent to our email list.
-As a self-supported volunteer organization, part of ElderCare, we work hard to keep our expenses as low as possible. All our speakers are volunteers.
-This year, to continue to operate, we are dependent upon donations.
1. We have a website that has a monthly fee.
2. We want to continue to provide financial support for the operation of the Senior Center as they support our Zoom webinars.
3. We’d also like to offer the East Side High School Culinary Institute teaching program a contribution since we can’t have our traditional holiday meal there this year and would like to replace our usual generous tip.
-In the past we offered voluntary membership for $15/year to help us pay our way. This year we ask for donations in any amount you feel you can offer.
-To help keep PTI alive, please send a check made out to ElderCare, with PrimeTime Institute (PTI) in the memo line, and mail to:
Prue Tucker, PTI Treasurer, 6111 NW 41st Drive, Gainesville, FL 32653.
Please include your contact information if it's changed and any suggestions for topics/speakers.
Thank you for your support!